NOT ACCEPTING REVIEW REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT. SORRY.
Please, read this whole section before considering to ask me to read and review your book. Thanks.
- I accept books in different formats, and my two preferred ones are physical copies (I’m a shameless book sniffer) and MOBI files.
- I live in Spain, so I will understand if you don’t want to mail me your book. But if you feel inclined to do so, THANKS!
- I will try to read your book as soon as possible, depending on the volume of my TBR list, but I won’t make you wait for months without end. Most likely, I will tell you my roundabout time after you contact me and I agree to read your book.
- My reviews are 100% honest and my own opinion. And I will comment on both the good and the bad things about your book. I do my best to offer constructive criticism, but I definitely won’t say I loved your book if I didn’t enjoy it.
- I will post my reviews on the blog, Goodreads, and Amazon (upon request). If your book is on NetGalley, I can post a review there too.
- The genres that I read are: thrillers, crime fiction, cozy mysteries, contemporary fiction, historical fiction.
- The genres that I DON’T read are: romance, anything religious, horror, YA, poetry, non-fiction, memoirs, biographies.
- My reviews don’t contain spoilers. And instead of stars, I give tea cups. Because I’m that quirky and because I love tea. It’s my favorite hot beverage.
- I also include an author spotlight feature with the review, so please have a media kit handy. I may ask you for one of those when I agree to review your book.
- Please, take into account that I review books for fun and in my free time. So be patient and understanding if I cannot get to your book immediately. For the same reason, don’t demand that I do extra stuff for you if I don’t volunteer to do it. That’s just rude.
- Well, if you have reached this point, thanks for reading my policy. For me to check that you have read it, when you contact me (via the contact form below or on my email email@example.com), include in your message the answer to the following question: What’s my favorite hot beverage?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.